National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the ICAR AIEEA Entrance Examinations [AIEEA (UG), AIEEA (PG) & AICE-JRF/SRF(Ph.D)] -2021 for admission to the Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programmes of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research(lCAR) for the academic session 2021-22, as per details given below
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Notice
|Date(s) of exam||AIEEA(UG)-7,8 and 13th September 2021|
AIEEA(PG) and AICE -JRF/SRF(Ph.D)-17th September 2021
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT Mode)|
|Pattern of exam||Objective Type comprising Multiple Choice Questions|
|Language of the paper||English and Hindi- for AIEEA-(UG) English only for AIEEA-( PG)|
and AICE JRF/SRF (Ph.D)
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test(Mode|
|Duration||150 minutes for AIEEA –(UG) 120 minutes for AIEEA-( PG) and|
AICE- JRF/SRF (Ph.D)
|Exam Centres||At 178 cities across India for ICAR AIEEA-(UG ) At 89 cities across|
India for ICAR AIEEA (PG) and AICE JRF/SRF-(Ph.D)
|Submission of online application forms and|
payment of exam fee
|From 25.07.2021 to 20.08.2021|
ICAR AIEEA NTA Information Bulletin:
Information about the eligibility, scheme of exam, exam centers, exam timings, exam fee, the procedure for applying etc are contained in the Information Bulletin which can be downloaded below
ICAR has entrusted to the National Testing Agency(NTA), the task of conducting its Entrance and Fellowship Examinations mentioned below, since 2019:
- ICAR AIEEA (UG) – is All India Entrance Examination for (a) admission to 15% seats in Bachelor Degree Programme in Agriculture and Allied Sciences ( Other than veterinary sciences) at Agricultural Universities (100% seats at NDRI Karnal, RLBCAU Jhansi & DR. RPCAU PUSA) and (b) award of National Talent Scholarship in Agriculture & Allied Science subjects (other than Veterinary Science).
- ICAR AIEEA (PG) – is All India Entrance Examination for (a) admission to 25% seats in Master Degree Programme in accredited Agricultural Universities (100% seats at IARI, IVRI, NDRI, CIFE, RLBCAU Jhansi & DR. RPCAU, PUSA) and (b) Award of ICAR-PG Scholarship/National Talent Award (PGS) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences.
- ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D) – is All India Competitive Examination for (a) admission to 25% seats in accredited Doctoral Degree Programmes of accredited Colleges of accredited Universities under ICAR-AU System (100% seats of ICAR Deemed Universities and Dr. RPCAU Pusa, ICAR-DUs in Doctoral Degree Programmes) and Award of ICAR-JRF/SRF (Ph.D) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences.
ICAR AIEEA Online Registration Process
Steps to Apply online Registration Form
- Step#1 – Fill the online application with personal details.
- Step#2 – Fill the online application with Qualification Details.
- Step#3- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of photo image must be between 10 kb to 200 kb. Size of signature image must be between 4 kb to 30 kb. Size of Thumb impression must be between 3 kb to 30 kb.
- Step#4 – Pay fee payment through online payment mode
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the exam may go through the Information Bulletin and apply online at https://icar.nta.ac.in only during the period from 25.07.2021 to 20.08.2021 and also pay the applicable fee, online, through the payment gateway using debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI or Paytm.
For any queries or /clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011 4075 9000 or write to NTA at [email protected]